Sunday 7 January 2018

Chapter 80 : Umhlanga Parkrun (A)




The day before Umhlanga Park Run South Africa

Today I have to think about what to do and where to do it. Tomorrow I will be comfortable safe and secure with the usual park run. It will start, run and finish in the usual fashion.

Today I think about the house we have hired. How does this microwave work? How do we lock the doors?

The man in the house next door says shut your doors or the monkeys will get in and eat your food. We comply. We walk to the shops and immediately spy troops of monkeys on the move. They are in trees and on fences. I think they will look cute until the second they take our food.
Today I have to think about the local shops. Which one sells the best coffee? 
Today I have to decide where to swim. It’s hot and humid. The heat will be an issue tomorrow. Will need to carry water.

Tomorrow will be easier than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment